Lifetrons Switzerland Warranty - Return Procedures
How do I claim a Warranty?
Q: My Lifetrons product is defective and I want to claim a warranty. How do I go about doing this?
A: There are two options to choose from when claiming a warranty for your Lifetrons product.
Option 1 - We (Lifetrons Switzerland AG) will begin the warranty procedure.
- Please e-mail us first (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns you may have about a product which is not working or believed to be defective. We will help troubleshoot the device with some tips and tricks, and if it is found to eligible as a warranty case you can move on to the next step.
- Create a customer account on the official Lifetrons website www.lifetrons.ch. Register your product under “My Warranties” using the original product model number as the reference number. You can find this number on the product itself or on the packaging (example: FG-8101N). You can start the registration process now using this link: https://lifetrons.ch/en/my-account. Please be sure you have a valid receipt which is within 1 year of the purchase date to register your product for warranty services. You will need to scan a copy or take a photo of it to upload to our warranty database. Without the proof of purchase we unfortunately cannot complete any warranty procedures.
- Please confirm in a short e-mail to us (email@example.com) that you have completed the registration of your product and you would like to make a warranty claim.
- After registration, you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and a return document to print and include with your return shipment. Please do not send anything before you have received your RMA number. Return shipments without a RMA number will not be processed.
- Once the returned product is received we will analyze and test it. If a defect according to the warranty regulations is confirmed, you will receive a replacement product.
- The replacement will be shipped to you normally within the same week we have received the defective product, depending on stock availability.
- The return shipment cost of defective products sent to Lifetrons is the responsibility of the customer. Lifetrons will bear the delivery fees for the replacement shipment and send out your replacement as quickly as possible.
Option 2 – After Sales Service Provided by the Original Dealer (Airline, Shop etc.)
- Please contact the original dealer where you purchased your Lifetrons product for direct assistance to resolve your case. This option is best for those who would like to request a refund, as Lifetrons does not provide refunds for products bought outside of their webshop. It is also a good option for those who would like to return their product locally. If for example the airline or shop is located in the same country you live in; the shipping costs may be less expensive or they may have different return procedures which are more cost effective for your case.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide details on the individual after sales procedures of each individual airline or shop as they can vary greatly. Normally when you contact the dealer directly your inquiries will be answered quickly and efficiently.
- If after contacting your dealer, you are not satisfied or cannot receive help, please simply contact us again and we will start option 1 as mentioned above.
We hope this has helped clearly explain the warranty procedure options.
Please email us with any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org